Raidlight technology mixed with our running race bivouac experience
Ultracompact and waterproof, the Ultralight MP+ tent is the ultimate must have for adventurers who are looking for performance and lightness.
- Waterproof : 20 000 Schmerber
- 4 seasons
- Ultracompact (45cm x Ø35cm)
- Ultralight, weighs less than 1kg
- Waterproof and breathable MP+ fabric, 20K/25K
- Sleeps two
- Room size: L210cm x l95cm
- Height: 85cm
- Size folded: 45cm x Ø35cm
- Delivered with 8 metal pegs
- Weight : 980g
- Pocket to store pegs
- Main fabric: 100% polyamide (20K/25K)
- Base: Nylon 125D avec enduction polyuréthane 5000 Schmerber
- Poles: 100% aluminium 7001
The new Ultralight MP+ 4-season bivouac tent offers 20,000 Schmerber of waterproofing. The DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, which is free of fluorinated compounds and therefore more environmentally friendly, allows drops to bead up on the fabric.
Thanks to its MP+ membrane, the Ultralight tent has the best breathability performance. The structure of the membrane allows water molecules to pass through in a gaseous state to provide a breathability of 25,000 g/m²/24h. The mesh roof of the chamber complements the benefits of the membrane by providing an extra touch of ventilation. Enjoy a highly breathable tent!
This tent has been designed and developed by our R&D department with the main objective being lightness and compactness. Its light weight at only 980 grams, making it one of the lightest on the market. Its small volume once folded allows you to carry it on all types of bags. Don't forget our fixing straps if you need them!