2 X ARGON CYLINDERS (one set for inflation)
Argon is a non-flammable gas.
AEROSIZE cartridges are maintenance free if stored correctly.
AEROSIZE cartridges are disposable and cannot be refilled.
Improper handling can cause system failure.
AEROSIZE cartridges must be protected from damage. Damaged cartridges should be replaced with new ones. Keep cartridges away from heat sources (direct sunlight, radiators, stoves, etc.). Flying with this type of cartridges is approved by the IATA (International Air Transport Association, a worldwide trade association of airlines).
USE AEROSIZE CARTRIDGES ONLY.
The system is designed and certified for gas cartridges AEROSIZE only.
The use of any other gas cartridge is strictly prohibited.
1. The working pressure of a cartridge is 223 bars
2. The cartridges are designed to operate at temperatures up to +50 ° C and the use of the cartridge should be limited to this temperature range.
3. The gas compressed in the cartridges is non-flammable argon gas. Do not inhale argon directly, eg. when deflating the airbag. Argon can be harmful at higher concentrations. Argon is heavier than air.
4. The AEROSIZE cartridge can only be used in the AEROSIZE system. Do not refill disposable cartridges. If the weight of the gas cartridge is less than the minimum weight specified on the cartridge (minimum gross weight), the cartridge must be rejected.
5. Disposal of old cartridges is the same as for any other steel product
6. AEROSIZE cartridges meet the requirements of ISO 11118.
SMALL: length: 140 mm
THIN: diameter : 30 mm
LIGHT: 320g cartridge set (2x160g)
IATA approved air travel
EASY TO STORE: in a small backpack pocket
AEROSIZE cartridges must not be exposed to temperatures above +50 ° C (122 ° F).
AEROSIZE cartridges should be kept away from sources of heat and ignition (direct sunlight, exposed flames, ovens, etc.). < br>
When gas leaves the cartridge, the cartridge may freeze. Do not touch the empty cartridge with your bare hands.